Below are the current available vacancies across our London, Amsterdam and Barcelona offices. Please click the "apply now" button which relates to the position you wish to apply for, listing that position's title in the subject line.
Whilst we may not have a suitable role available at the time you contact us we will keep your details on file for relevant future positions.
We are also always in need of skilled freelancers to come on board for a wide range of projects across our three busy offices. Any interested candidates are welcomed to send their CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
To meet the increasing demand for our award winning VFX and CGI animation, we are pleased to be expanding.
We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable and personable Senior Producer to join the Glassworks London team.
Key attributes / responsibilities :
An ideal minimum of 6 years experience independently estimating, scheduling and producing commercial VFX projects
Detailed understanding of contemporary post / VFX techniques and practices including complex CG workflows
Comfortable hosting internal and external meetings with clients
Leading a large team of VFX artists, managing complex projects from concept through to delivery
Multitasker with a keen eye for detail and proven organisational skills
Good listener and leader who is comfortable instructing and delegating to junior members of the team
Ability to step-in onset and act in an post supervisory role is a bonus, but not essential
As a member of a small and agile team, Glassworks need their producers to be adaptable and used to working in what can be a high-pressure environment, keeping calm and with a smile on their face! We are also big believers in working hard but still having fun.Fri 12th AugustApply Now
Lead/Senior Maya Generalist
Glassworks London are always on the lookout for experienced Lead/Senior Maya Generalists. This is aimed at 3D artists wishing to work with the industry's best directors on some of the highest profile projects in the industry.
This role will see you working alongside our Head of 3D, Creative Director, VFX Supervisors & Artists creating 3D VFX and Animation for high-end advertising projects.
- Creating beautiful photo-realistic visual effects and animation for high-end commercials projects
- Team leading as well as hands on capability in the realms of previz, animation, rigging, modeling, texturing, look development & lighting/rendering
- Being creative and proactive in your work
- Proactively sharing your Maya knowledge with the rest of the team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in creating high-end VFX/animation using Maya
- Strong communication and team leadership skills
- Experience with a variety of render engines including but not limited to, Arnold and Redshift
- Strong organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible approach to finding creative solutions, not always by the book
- Ability to work in a high pressured and evolving environment whilst still delivering top quality results
Junior/Intern 3d Artist
Glassworks London is looking for talented interns with a keen desire to work in VFX. The internship would be for an initial period of 3 months and the idea is to give an opportunity to someone with an interest and some experience (of any sort) using 3D packages to work alongside our permanent members of the 3D department. You will get real world experience and we will get the opportunity to assess you in a realistic environment.
The aim is that after 3 months, if everything is going well on both sides, a permanent job would be offered.
The successful candidate will already have some form of showreel with examples of 3D work.
If you are interested in being considered, please send your CV and reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always on the lookout for highly motivated Runners to join the team.
Runners gain great insight into every department which can help them choose a path within post-production. They represent the face of the company and have a key client service role, providing the highest standards for clients and members of staff, ensuring the very best in hospitality.
If you are an enthusiastic, hard-working and talented individual with a passion for Visual Effects, we would love to hear from you.
Senior Post Producer
Glassworks Amsterdam is looking for an enthusiastic Senior Post Producer, to join a highly talented and driven team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Independently able to estimate and schedule VFX jobs.
- Is confident in leading a large team of VFX artists and managing complex projects from concept through to completion.
- Is a multitasker with a high attention to detail and proven organisation skills.
- Ideally has at least 6 years experience in a commercial post-production environment.
- Has a keen eye for detail and a thorough understanding of contemporary post / VFX methods, practices and broadcast conventions.
- A highly motivated team-leader, with an outgoing, friendly personality, used to working in a high pressure environment.
- Has a network of freelance artists within the international Visual Effects industry.
- Ability to step-in onset and act in an post supervisory role a bonus.Tue 5th JulyApply Now
No hay actualmente vacantes